Subject: Re: Flash 3 vs. Liquid Motion
From: Tom Simpson
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 18:26:09 +0100

At 11:19 AM 5/15/98 , Dave Smith wrote:
>Heather Donelson wrote:
>>
>> Hi Gang!
>>
>> I have been using Flash 2 and 3 very extensively and love it.
>> However...I just downloaded Microsoft Liquid Motion and am now in awe,
>> it works great (gotta love the 3 stuff)
>>
>> So my question is to you:
>> Which do you like better: Flash or Liquid Motion?

All I can say is I HATE their "Install from the web" idea. If I want to
download it at work on the T1 then take a copy home, I can't. I have to
download and install it live at home. Plus if there's any connection
problems in the process you have to restart the whole download again. I
hope Macromedia never tries this sort of installation model. InstallShield
was way off when they made that installer, ugh!

Tom Simpson
http://www.xenafan.com