Subject: RE: Which do you like better: Flash or Liquid Motion?
From: Rachel
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 20:48:28 +0100

Liquid Motion does have some Vector capabilities.
You can draw freeform shapes or insert 2d or 3d objects.

The 2d shapes include:
square, circle, stars. You can edit these shapes using bezier
curves or a method called "stretchy" which similar to the
way you reshape in Flash. You can also resize and rotate.

The 3d shapes include:
sphere, cube, and cylinder. There are also several 3d shapes
including: fish, airplane, parachute. You can resize, rotate,
change lighting effects, and add textures.

Go to the liquid motion site:
www.microsoft.com/liquidmotion

They also have some demos of the product at the site
I recommend using IE 4 to view them.

Rachel