Subject: Why bother with Liquid Motion?
From: Dykstra, Christopher
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 21:48:09 +0100

I jumped out to Microsoft's site and took a tour of Liquid Motion....I try
to keep an open mind. . .but. . .

* At first glance it's like comparing Paint to Photoshop, Bryce 3-d to
Alias, uh, Frontpage to Dreamweaver.
* The fonts looked like shit
* With all of the graphics tools popping out of the woodwork, why
taking up limited brainspace with something so shallow?

ciao-- Chris Dykstra