Subject: Re: RenderScope Website
From: Mikko Uromo
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 07:28:36 +0100

Renderscopeatearthlink [dot] net wrote:

> i cleared them up. However, I wanted to test the site with a variety of
> browsers to make sure it is working properly. If some of you could visit

Well if I wanted to be mean, my time would be now.. :) Your site crashes
my Netscape 4.05 on Windows NT every single time. All it does is show
the empty borders of the component suggesting that it's being
initialized/loaded and then crashes.

-- Mikko Uromo / Saraxa Media / Web Programming
-- mikkomuatsaraxa [dot] com / www.saraxa.com / www.moontv.fi
-- +358 - 9 - 549 46 380 / +358 - 40 - 564 8212