Subject: Re: New Flash test site
From: Mikko Uromo
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 14:22:13 +0100

Alan Alston wrote:

> I'm currently busy completing a new Flash site, with a slight
> Afrocentric feel to it, and would like some constructive criticism
> from the Flasher list.

Well, slight criticism to your way: 762k for a page is a teensy-weensy
bit too much, ok? :)

> A quick warning, it's quite a big swf-file at the moment, but tell me
> what you think.

And having said that, he read the next line.. anyway, I'm located in
Finland and we have a relatively fast connection here, yet that site
was like 5k/sec at max. Would've taken ages to see what it looks like,
and I for one didn't have the patience (been a crappy day you see :)

Anyway, you might want to consider optimizing the .swf (lower jpeg
quality, lower sound quality etc).

-- Mikko Uromo / Saraxa Media / Web Programming
-- mikkomuatsaraxa [dot] com / www.saraxa.com / www.moontv.fi
-- +358 - 9 - 549 46 380 / +358 - 40 - 564 8212