Subject: RE: odd hit area behaviour from old imported buttons.
From: Dykstra, Christopher
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 19:48:24 +0100

Christian:

I'm not sure this is gonna do it, but can you open up the symbols
library and edit them that way? Make sure all your hot spots are filled.

Also-- check the stacking order. It's possible you have a non
active element covering up a button on a layer.

Chris Dykstra
http://www.cwcinc.com
christopher [dot] dykstraatcwcinc [dot] com