Subject: Re: Flash site and Crybabies
From: Eric Gibaud
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 16:19:20 +0100

Hi Alan,

Great design!!!!!!!! just a few comment:

- still a bit big
- The top button saying back to intro does not work
- The exit button leads to a brilliant tweening giving your telephone
number and url, unfortunatly as it is in white it is not really readable
on the part that overlaps the grey box.

That's all

keep up the good work.

Eric