Subject: Re: Flash 3 - UPGRADE
From: David Mendels
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 10:43:20 +0100

Sorry about the difficulty. I have asked the team to update the Web Site
with the appropriate information. the Flash 3 Design in Motion Suite
should be available as a full product online, but currently I am afraid we
do not have the systems in place to sell upgrades online. Please call out
upgrade 800 number to purchase.

Regards,

David

PS. Sorry I don't have that number handy, and I am offline writing
this---it should be on the site in the "buy" area, otherwise, can someone
else please post it here.