Subject: 2 flash movies - Loading order problem, please help
From: Andrew Ayres
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 18:07:06 +0100

Hi all,

at http://www.aandl.com/info/html/test-homepage.html

In the left frame I have an 8.4K Flash menubar
In the right frame I have a 311K Flash advert.

My client reported a problem on a laptop running Win95 with IE4 whereby the
left menubar begins loading up but freezes on just the white background and
loads no further, whilst the whole 311K ad in the right frame plays. Only
when the 311K has download does the left menubar resume. I only recreated
the problem once, by accident, and the left menubar did indeed seem to
stick on the white background. Doing a browser refresh solved it, but this
isn't an acceptable solution.

I need to make the 8.4K left menubar load first. Then the 311K advert in
the right frame can take as long as it wants.

Anyone know how to do this?

Help very much appreciated

Andrew