Subject: Re: problem with If Frame is Loaded...
From: Jim Curry
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 10:15:50 +0100

The "/" denotes the main movie that the clip is part of. If you have
more than one level or you add levels, then this might add confusion.
You are better off setting it up for the main movie that it belongs to
from the get go. I have pulled my hair out with the museum beacuse I
didn't start the hiearchy correctly from the start...and then I added
things which meant changing other things.
--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com (mailto:jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com)

----Take The Virtual House Tour:
http://www.dreamscape.com/jcurry/house.html