Subject: Re: opinions & comments
From: Sean T. Robertson
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 15:05:04 +0100

First off, your server is WAY too slow. It took nearly 3 minutes just
to connect.
Once it finally did connect, it loaded fairly quickly. The flash
animation was quite impressive, however, your buttons need top have some
kind of text above or below them describing what each one is. Without some
kind of description,. the user is completely lost on the front page, forced
to click a button blindly.
Where did you get the picture of that woman? Was that computer
generated? Intriguing position there...