Subject: Re: Aftershock/Java
From: Michael Greenberg
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 12:45:00 +0100

The thing that will make your Java drag is the length of the animation.I
know this isn't what you wanted to hear.I think the problem is that
Aftershock doesn't Double Buffer.I can't confirm or deny this though.

I have been trying to jump from Scene to Scene as much as possible in order
to get things loaded.

Just a few thoughts,
Michael

At 01:08 PM 5/30/98 +0200, Marcantonio Magnarapa wrote:
>John,
>
>>Just on a wild hunch, the most frequent cause I've seen for Java problems
>>lately is when trying to have the Java player play a 3.0-style SWF file.
>
>Yes, that's what I am trying to do - play a 3.0 swf. Is 3.0 unsupported yet
>by java?
>
>>The ReadMe file contains more information about this.
>
>Thank you, I'll read it.
>
>Marcantonio

Michael Greenberg
Shockwave/Multimedia Developer (Director & Flash)
Project Manager of Mercavia Web Site
http://www.mercavia.com
http://www.enquest.com

email:macmikeatatl [dot] mindspring [dot] com
mgreenbergatenquest [dot] com

Check out the new Freehand 8 - http://www.macromedia.com/freehand
Vectors in your Face - http://www.flashcentral.com
Catch the Rave - http://www.shockrave.com