Subject: Re: FLASH: nice plug
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 18:19:05 +0100

You saw that? Are you out here?

I'm doing quite a bit for them now...I tried to push a few things through
them (this list, JC's MIME tutorial), but space limitations prevented that
from occurring.

Sad, but it happens.

I'm doing an article for Digital NewYork (Web Sourcery, is the title, I
believe) and I'm going to do my darndest to plug stuff there, as it applies.

To touch back to the Digital Chicago article, I'd be remiss if I didn't
rightfully say that it was no fault of my own that I happened there and
happened to be labelled (and probably wrongfully so) "guru".

Truly, it was not the Plant or the Milburn books, either. Nor the manual,
for that matter.

Truth be known, and this truly does apply to all of us, especially the newer
folks, I picked up more than I should have by paying attention here and by
Trial-By-Fire.

Flash-on.

Thanks for the compliment, too.

Russ