Subject: Re: FLASH: Re:THE Big Gig
From: Larry Eisenstein
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 22:41:31 +0100

Glenn wrote

>> > And to those who contacted me off-list for more info: Thank you, I am
overwhelmed by the interest and I will send you the information by the end
of next week (May 21 or 22).

Ken wrote,

>> I contacted you via email and got no response.
>It will be interesting to hear from Al and Larry about how this all turns
>out.
>
>Keep us posted, will ya guys?
>
>Ken Sherwood

Al and I, in our greedy zeal said some very bad things about your work habits Ken. We told
Glenn you are a man of integrity, versed in ethical business protocol as well as an experienced
professional. That got you off the return e-mail list immediately.

Besides we have lusted after a contract of this nature for some time now, and will stop at nothing
to ensure our monopoly money fantasy motherlode. Al (Soulblighter) Rosetti and I, (Delta Force) Larry,
will continue to slag all listers with epithets of moral and professional respect in an effort to dispel their
credibility as
competitve canditates.

Have a Ju Jubey weekend,
Larry