Subject: FLASH: THANK YOU EVERYBODY!
From: Larry Eisenstein
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 17:05:59 +0100

Hi All

I just want to give everyone on this list a huge hug. 3 weeks ago I posted my first Flash site and today I got
a full-time job with great pay and benefits and guess what? They want me to do Flash. Wow this Flash thing
is getting out of hand man! Every interview I got was because there is demand for Flash. Every one I contacted
is excited by Flash. I mean it. In 15 years of freeelance illustration I never saw anything like it. It's a freakin frenzy.
So I'm gonna be a work-a-day stiff for the first time in my life and I'm thrilled. I guess this makes me the anti-Lisa.

So to get to the point...Thank you, thank you and thank you all for the incredible support and mentoring.
There is absolutely no way I could have done it without you. NO WAY!

Bye,
Larry