Subject: RE: FLASH: OFF TOPIC
From: suzy
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 21:23:41 +0100

Nancy Reagan!!! I see her all the time where I go to get my nails done!
You're right about her and the broom, you'd think if she smiled her face
would crack off!

You wanna know where your hard-earned tax dollars are going?! For the
friggin' Secret Service detail that accompanies her to the nail salon!
Like as if she needed protection from a broken nail or something! Watch
out for those nasty cuticle trimmers, dangerous weapons those things!!!

/mini rant

Now, could someone please tell me how movies can share the same library?

I know people have gone on and on about that insidious border that appears
around Flash files in html docs. What is it in the html code that
eliminates that irritant?

Thanks

Suzy

s u z y