Subject: Re: FLASH: Survey of Flash Users
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 06:58:56 +0100

Lookee...

Someone cleverly gave their "Flash List" email the name of "Undisclosed
Recipients" and sent it to the list thinking we'd all get this and feel
rather self-important.

Okay, all sarcasm aside, Dave...

I think we're all pretty open to this sort of thing, but if you want to get
some results, create a page and post results so that we can all benefit from
the information SHARED here.

Key word: SHARED

We share. Please share back. Some of the people on this list are charging
and receiving well over $100 an hour for their time and efforts on projects,
yet donate it for free on a constant and continual basis, hoping to teach a
few and learn a bit more in the process. If you don't have a question
regarding the tool, the least you could do is share your information with
us..and in a format where we can see somewhat instant results; not an empty
promise.

Thank you for your understanding, and I hope you can understand the tone
that this is coming from. You were, after all, trying to deceive people, in
my opinion, that is.

Russ