Subject: FLASH: Sound extraction....
From: Ujvary, Bela Istvan
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 11:01:17 +0100

Hi all flashers,

I always thought that making complex sound sequences (music) in flash
movies is impossible because there is no sound synchronisation at all.
Sound bits start when we reach the appropriate frame, which is, at a
different time on every machine. (Depending on speed...)

Now I found this:

http://www.matrox.com/mga/g400/flash/dualhead.htm

This site is 600k which I think is too small to have such complex music in
it. (I mean the only way I know of to create a music like this is to
include the whole music in the movie. In this case it is about 80 seconds
sound, which would result in tremendous filessize. I think it would not fit
into 600K, and on the other hand it seems to be synchronized to events in
the movie.

Please answer me. And in connection to this: Is there any way to extract
sounds from movies, to see how things are done and so?

Thx in advance,

Silver

You will have an enjoyable experience in the near future.
* Silver Design Center - Pangea WD - http://drive.to/silver *