Subject: Re: FLASH: Aftershock
From: Simon williams
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 18:39:49 +0100

Aftershock kinda concerns me at times too, but I find if you create the page using aftershock, then go to a html editor and remove the useful bits and paste into your web page, I find this is much simpler. You can also check all the crap it embeds is correct and remove anything you don't want.

Well thats my opinion on it anyway.

Laters