Subject: For Jeanne, Re: Cockatoo Sounds (was:Re: FLASH: <OT> Alca etc.)
From: Marc Hoffman, Poison Dart Frog Media
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 19:13:47 +0100

At 10:43 AM 5/28/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Marc,
>Glad to hear it. I've been doing that for days. I like your frogs and
>have a question about your site. The Cockatoo on the play page sounds
>like static. I'm on a mac and most sound work great. Is it a different
>type of file?
>-Jeanne

Hmm, I thought that problem was fixed. I think the problem may be that the
sounds are in the GoTo frames. That is, clicking on the cockatoo generates
a "random" GoTo that targets one of several sound-holding frames. Sometimes
putting the sound in the exact frame that is targeted, creates noise. I
have gone in and padded them each with a blank frame. Would you mind
re-testing? What system and browser are you using?

Many thanks.

Marc Hoffman

marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com (mailto:marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com)
Flash3 Portfolio: <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/sampler>, featured
in Flash 3 Web Animation, by Ken Milburn.