Subject: Re:FLASH: (Sometimes Controversial) site check
From: Ilia Pasymansky
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 20:45:21 +0100

Hi!
there is a lot of work done here!
all navigation worked everywhere i went and everything seems to work.
I'll have a design comments for you..
Seems like intro movie and main content done by different people., you have
a nice layout on your main screen
and so intro movie not really working together with it .and there is no skip
intro button once you play it..
then you have links when you jump from the dark screen to the white html
pages... and
so the main comment is to unify more your design,
Good luck!
Ilia

> Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 00:17:47 EDT
> From: AndrewScratchataol [dot] com
> Subject: FLASH: (Sometimes Controversial) site check
>
> Damn, sometimes I hit that send button before thinking.
> Here is the URL:
>
> http://198.250.176.230/development/frontpage.html
> - ------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
> - ----------------
> hello all,
>
> I'm about to go live with my first professional Flash (front end) site in
> t-minus 4 days. Any constructive comments about the design, layout, or
> opinion on the portrayal of the key messages will be very much
appreciated.
> I'm trying to tally the strengths and weaknesses of my personal design
> skills, as well as get a grasp (particularly from non-military people) on
the
> effectiveness of the way the message is presented. The task assigned to me
> was to try to get the attention of young service members in particular.
> The content is almost complete. I lack only about 3 - 5 documents, a
little
> wordsmithing, and the dynamic information is a little behind...but the
site
> for all intents and purposes is complete.
>
> You professional opinions will be appreciated (my own skills will benefit
> greatly from it)
>
> Andrew

flasher is generously supported by...
World Animation Celebration - Big Internet Animation Pow Wow Discount Offer

Register before May 25 mention flasher and save 25%!! www.wacfest.com

Be discovered, get a job or have your web series picked up. A big talent search for Shockwave
and Flash animators is happening May 30-June 4 in Hollywood. Featuring Rob Burgess, Matt
Groening, Brad Bird and more. www.wacfest.com