Subject: FLASH: Please check my Site: www.triptyque.nl
From: Andries van der Leij
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 12:28:43 +0100

Hello Flashers,

I would be very glad if you would take a look at my
first site entirely in Flash.

I've been working with flash for quite some time now
but none of our clients was interested in a Flashy site.
Wrong clients maybe, bad marketing probably.

But I'm proud to present my first finally!

I'm sorry to say it's in Dutch and you won't be able to understand
the content, but I would like you all to check the site for bugs and
things that don't work under differend browsers/Systems. Please
click the option: "maak de Flash connectie" to go to the flash site.

There is a Mac/Explorer check in it because I used commands that
execute a "popup window" Javascript. This doesn't work right with
The mac version of explorer, so users with this configuration go to an
alternate Flash site with regular "GetURL" commands.

I would be very happy if you could check it and any comments are
more then welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Andries van der Leij
Andries@theMetroStation

flasher is generously supported by...
World Animation Celebration - Big Internet Animation Pow Wow Discount Offer

Register before May 25 mention flasher and save 25%!! www.wacfest.com

Be discovered, get a job or have your web series picked up. A big talent search for Shockwave
and Flash animators is happening May 30-June 4 in Hollywood. Featuring Rob Burgess, Matt
Groening, Brad Bird and more. www.wacfest.com