Subject: FLASH: Site Test Help !!!!!!
From: BJ Hoffpauir
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 22:06:42 +0100

Hi all,

I am working on a redesign for a site
www.timetrendsg.com/redesign/index.html and I am having some trouble. I
have two flash nav bars - one along the top and one along the left hand side
of the page. As you drill down into each section, the nav bar expands to
show you the options available to you. I would like to tell the flash movie
to go to a particular frame, depending on which page you are viewing (for
example, when you are viewing the 'Desktops' category of the 'Products'
Section, I would like the left hand nav bar to go to the frame that shows
the full products selection. Right now, the page works fine in IE 4 & 5 (as
tested on our LAN). For some reason, NN isn't acknowledging the javascript
onLoad command. I have enabled the Liveconnect stuff, but still i get no
results.

If anyone can test a few pages on the site, and offer some help, I would be
really appreciative. I've tried the suggestions in the Macromedia technotes
and several other tutorials on the subject, but still no dice.

Thanks,

Bryan Hoffpauir

flasher is generously supported by...
World Animation Celebration - Big Internet Animation Pow Wow Discount Offer

Register before May 25 mention flasher and save 25%!! www.wacfest.com

Be discovered, get a job or have your web series picked up. A big talent search for Shockwave
and Flash animators is happening May 30-June 4 in Hollywood. Featuring Rob Burgess, Matt
Groening, Brad Bird and more. www.wacfest.com