Subject: RE: FLASH: Source for sound effects?
From: Quinn Merio
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 22:38:25 +0000 (GMT)

I have tried the Beat 2000 Techno, and yeah It is pretty fun, easy to use and , well, FREE! (um, shareware, I believe, in case there are Aludra developers on this list -) And you can use any wav file that you already have as a sample and mix it with the other beats.

(Nothing like a techno beat using the event sounds that come pre-packaged with windows!)

quinn
Q u i n n I M e r i o
Graphic Designer
N Square Systems Development Corp.