Subject: RE: FLASH: font n sound in flash movie
From: Quinn Merio
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 19:22:04 +0000 (GMT)

I would assume that FLA files are much like any other files (Word processing, Page Layout etc etc) in that they are reading the fonts from your font folder, UNTIL you export the swf (then resident fonts get turned to vector outlines).

If you want to work with the FLA on other PCs, makes sure to take copies of your font files from your system along with the FLA file.

Of course the fonts (if they are PC) will not work on Macs...

hth,
quinn
Q u i n n I M e r i o
Graphic Designer