Subject: Re: FLASH: MM's Flash 4 wish list
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 17:57:19 +0100

Hi Tommy
If you are on a windows box a right mouse click brings up a short menu
with scale or rotate as 2 of the choices.

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too