Subject: Re: AW: FLASH: I'm looking for good Flash examples
From: Al Rosetti
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 05:35:55 GMT

John, I don't totally disagree with you.... but.... I just want to see it.
If you can think of a major/minor company that uses Flash to create a
similar theme when compared to what they are using on TV/Print I'd love to
see it. Heck, I NEED to see it, hehe. I haven't run into one yet... off
the top of my head. I'm not saying that it's going to be as good as a TV
commercial. It just needs to tell the same story in the same way so that
it permeates the dormant grey matter of the typical consumer.<g>

Al Rosetti
http://www.websitepartners.com