Subject: FLASH: Export Image to .AI
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 22:16:25 GMT

I have a problem using "Export Image" to Illustrator format. I have a logo
I want to export but the Flash export muddies the colors and some of the
fonts revert to ariel, plus the typeface is too big. IOW, it's useless.
Any suggestions?

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>