Subject: Re: AW: FLASH: Is internet design with Flash possible? ;-)
From: David Gary
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 18:34:54 GMT

Robert Warnke wrote:

> Please come down! Flash - the new Jesus? :-)
> What is really new? OK some neat things. But there are some disadvantage
> too.
> A bad design with Flash has more disadvantage than neat things. And I saw a
> lot of bad design with Flash.

Welcome to the web, visit http://www.websitesthatsuck
for more info.

Robert theres bad design in everything. Its the process of of the inexperienced
to become experienced. How can you blame bad design on the tool itself.
Thats like saying, "man, the hammer that built my house sucks " to the
inexperienced carpenter who built it. Please dont use MM as a scapegoat to the
average Joe
who just bought a puter, DLed the demo of Flash, and said, O' cool, Im a "Flash
designer"! Impractical, as the rest of your debate.

To bring up serious flaws in the tool or what could be immplemented to make it
better is one thing, but to blame someone's use of the tool on the tool itself
is another. How do you say "Apples and oranges" in German?

-DG-