Subject: Re: FLASH: I need help finding a host
From: Ricardo Madrazo
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 15:37:14 GMT

>I thought that you guys could help me out with this one. I am looking for
>a place to start hosting the sites I design. I am looking for some place
>pretty cheap.. The one place that I found that fit this category is
>http://www.ibwh.com/resellers/default.htm. 12 dollars a month and a one
>time setup fee. The only problem is that their customer service is
>terrible and the president griped at me for being upset when I didn't get
>a response
>from the 4 letters I sent the sales department. I know you get what you
>pay for, but I can not afford much. Please help, Joey

Joey,

I've been using Valueweb ( http://www.valueweb.net ) for about two years
now. They give you 50Mb, sql support, ssl support, 6 pop accounts, 12
virtual emails, 10 email autoresponders, detailed statistics, domain setup,
virtual ftp server, plus a whole bunch more stuff... Rates are:

Setup fee (new domain): $39.00
Setup fee (transfer existing domain): $20.00
NIC Fee (like everywhere else) $70.00
Monthly rate (1st account) $19.95
Monthly rate (additional accounts) $16.95

They have pretty good service, too... Check them out.

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT work for Valueweb, if this sounds like a plug, it is
for the sole reason that I'm quite happy with their services :-)

Saludos,

Ricardo Madrazo
--------
Tecolote Digital
madrazoatel-tecolote [dot] com (mailto:madrazoatel-tecolote [dot] com)
http://www.el-tecolote.com
(525) 530-1870
(525) 639-8460 fax