Subject: FLASH: Flash: audio as property in button
From: Inma Bernal
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 21:08:45 +0100

Hello, I need some help:

I have a movie, with one sound in several loops for all the scenes.
In all of scenes there is a menu, with buttons.
When you click on this buttons, you go to the specific scene, and this is all right.
This scene starts with its images, sound,etc.. but the sound that was playing
don´t stop.

How can I stop a sound as a propierty of a buttom (example:
on click ... stopsound...  go to scene3 .(goto and play)

Someone could help me??

Thanks.