Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash detection problem solved
From: Cummins, Rob
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 15:30:03 +0100

> ----------

Depends on what server OS they use. If it's apache running on unix (which it
probably is), it's a matter of entering an addtype
application/x-shockwave-flash command,and possibly doing an apache restart.
More detailed info can be found in macromedia.com technote # 04151. See also
the Apache.org webserver documentation.

However, remember that if you aren't paying them anything, they're not
obligated to do anything.

Alias|Rob