Subject: FLASH: Resource Site.
From: Aaron Adams
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 17:13:20 +0100

Hello,
My name is Aaron Adams and I am starting a new Flash resource center. My site is a very professional site, with a full BBS, a tutorials section, a .fla download area, a Galleria for links to great flashed sites, and links to all the other great resource sites. You can view the site at http://www.were-here.com/forum . Please review the site, as I am sure that any Flash enthusiast will find something there to help them out.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Aaron Adams
aaronatwere-here [dot] com