Subject: Re: UKNM: Help!
From: Matteo Berlucchi
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 09:37:25 +0100

Ian Cushion wrote:

> Hello again.
>
> Thanks to everyone for your suggestions on the World's top web designers. I
> now have quite a comprehensive list for the US and UK, however I am still
> struggling to find any info on Europe and Asia.
>
> I have tried Europages but they only returned 3 companies, one of which didn't
> even have a URL!
>
> Does anyone know a good source of information on European and Asian Web
> Designers.
>
> Thanks again
>
> Ian

I believe Internet Magazine is putting together one right now for Europe
(http://www.internet-magazine.co.uk).

Alternatively, simply ask anybody on the list to send you a line as I am
sure that every design company in the UK is reading this!

For example, Hyperlink, where I work, has designed a number of sites
(Waterstone's, Debenhams, Somerfield, etc).

Regards

Matteo

---
Matteo Berlucchi E: matteoathyperlink [dot] com
Web Marketing Manager A: matatairmail [dot] co [dot] uk
Hyperlink plc T: +44 171 240 8121
8 Upper St Martin's F: +44 171 240 8098
London WC2H 9DL W: www.hyperlink.com