Subject: UKNM: Bookmarking
From: William Makower
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:58:44 +0100

Does anyone have any data on how surfers bookmark sites. I am interested
in figures relating to boomarking via a "bookmark my page here" button
vs being left to bookmark via a browser's favourites menu.

Additionally are there any general figures on use of bookmarks to return
to previously visited sites ?

Kind regards
William Makower
Panlogic Ltd, London