Subject: Re: UKNM: International Competitions
From: Laurence Grayson
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 01:22:15 +0100

D'oh! Spotted the mistake after posting. That'll teach me to engage brain
before typing.

Looks like I misinterpreted the current UK situation (my excuse is that I
was instructed by French and German colleagues). Here's the retraction...
If the customer is using standard phone line/charges then this is not a
problem - it's only if a premium phone rate is introduced as a means of
generating revenue that it becomes an issue.

I goofed - and will probably deserve all the bad things that will be said
about me in following responses. =))

<hangs head and walks to corner>

L.