Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] Re: fall of the dotcoms?
From: Ray Taylor
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 17:42:05 -0000

> Er.....Ray, it is largely due to the prowess of PR firms that a false
> "bubble" around the Internet industries was created in the first place.
> Imagine what could happen if they get another chance to...erm..."help
out".

Er.... Tom, who are these companies who allow their PR reps to run their
businesses for them? Our PR company is very good at getting press contact
and coverage for us, but if anything goes wrong with eyeconomy, I take the
blame, not them.

> This guys made his mind up already.

And you haven't, Tim?

> Do you really think any of us
> going "You are wrong, please give me 15 minutes on your programme" is
going
> to get us anywhere.

It may be that you talk to the press and get nowhere. But where are you
going to get if you don't. Like I said, not talking to the press is the kind
of policy I would expect from Beckenham local Labour party, not from a group
of people who are supposed to constitute a viable business.

In the absence of any other takers I have decided to style myself a
"spokesman for the internet business in the UK." I will gratefully accept
that �1.00 as full payment.

Any objections?

RT