Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] Affiliate marketing companies
From: Neil Durrant
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 20:13:20 -0000

Hi Abbie,

Most of the UK based networks have aggressive expansion plans throughout
Europe.

TradeDoubler have the infrastructure in place but have not yet launched, if
you want a contact for TradeDoubler feel free to contact me offlist.

Commission Junction also allows for multi-currency transactions for Swiss
Franc. Again I can help further here through my strategic partnership with
CJ if you would like to talk off-list.

Might also be worth talking to Be Free they have just opened UK office and
know they have European roll-out but don't have details or timescales.

Hope that helps.

BTW...never able to resist a plug....I have just published a new book, 'The
Practical Guide to Creating and Managing a Profitable Affiliate Program'.
Free excerpts available at www.affiliatetoolkit.com/practicalguide

Neil Durrant
www.AffiliateMarketing.co.uk
01322 520874