Subject: RE: UKNM: Shopping time
From: Stewart Dean
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 19:01:40 GMT

Hey could be worse - could be a bunch of funky guys kitted out with pure
Macs whose concept of a web site revolves around a few really cool looking
pages and some flash (fading circles - can't get enough of them). Who cares
if it's usable - it looks nice!

As the song goes 'nice jpegs, shame about the interface'.

As we all know you've got to be an artisan to make web sites work these days
and know the meaning of HCI. Think of it as the new media third way.

Cheers