Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] Costs for renting office space in London?
From: Sam Michel
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:08:57 -0000

Hi Stephen,

I recently spotted an ad for Instant Offices
(http://www.instantoffices.co.uk), who seem to have a lot space listed.
Tends to be small serviced offices rather than any shared space though. You
could try talking to the folks at http://www.nmk.co.uk, who help some
startups with office space, but it's in Harrow, NW London.

Hope this helps.

Toodle Pip

Sam
Sam Michel, Chinwag - Internet Community
e: samatchinwag [dot] com http://www.chinwag.com
t: 0870 730 7313 f: 0870 730 7312

Seminars? Exhibitions? Networking events? Get our
new weekly events calendar by email:
http://www.chinwag.com/uk-netmarketing/e_index.shtml

Weekly round-up of uk-netmarketing discussion via email:
http://www.chinwag.com/uk-netmarketing/roundup.shtml