Subject: RE: UKNM: Banner Software
From: Wallace, Darren
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 15:54:37 +0100

Haven't had a chance to look into it in depth, but I got a call from these
guys yesterday...

http://www.animation.com/server/bannershop/affiliatesite/pwbannergallery.asp?listID=m468x60

Cheers,

D.

Darren Wallace Commercial Manager
Ginger Online darren [dot] wallaceatginger [dot] com
+44(0)171 432 3328(t) +44(0)171 287 1844(f)
+44(0)410 780 775(gsm) www.ginger.com
1 Golden Square London W1R 4DJ UK