Subject: RE: UKNM: Just35
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 17:32:38 +0100

I think you'll find it you put a request to be listed they will charge. As
the site now says on Get Listed:

"Subscribe here to be listed as one of just35 reviews in your relevant
category for a nominal fee"

But of course if you are already listed for free and there is your logo
which is on the site and doesn't look too good, you certainly don't want
your logo to look poor. But the question is, I wonder if you'll get a sales
person call you to charge you for those changes????

Leslie

Leslie Bunder, Content Manager
Entranet
Email: Leslie [dot] Bunderatentranet [dot] co [dot] uk
Tel: 07799 710831