Subject: RE: UKNM: to the website designers out there
From: Anil Pillai
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 11:18:40 +0100

Lee,

I have always thought that frames are an excellent way to pull
information dynamically and I encourage using them, where appropriate, on
most of our client web sites. The issues are whether a browser can support
frames, which most nowadays do, and that some people claim use of frames
swallows up your bandwith, which I'm not entirely convinced by.

What other arguments against them are there?

Your in Waiting,

Anil Pillai