Subject: RE: UKNM: ADMIN: Times are a changin'
From: Steve Bowbrick
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 18:21:13 +0000 (GMT)

Apparently, Sam's bland 'ADMIN' statement (disingenuous or what!) conceals
a really rather sinister piece of commercial manipulation. For instance,
from now on, if you malign Excite in a posting to the list, a clever filter
will censor the reference, replacing the nastiness with a more fragrant
term. Likewise, if you mention a competitor, the filter will replace the
offending name with something ugly.

Personally I think those sweet peas at Excite need their daffodils kicked.
Meanwhile, I'm switching my home page to horse shit.

Stand up against the sinister Californian conspiracy!

I'm not making this up. Try it.

| Steve Bowbrick | steveatwebmedia [dot] com (mailto:steveatwebmedia [dot] com) |
| http://www.bowbrick.com | 44 468 257 570 |