Subject: Re: UKNM: Re: Credit Card Fraud
From: Mike Rich
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:06:55 GMT

What is the difference - and I ask this as a novice - between an Internet
transaction and any other sort of transaction - phone, over the counter?
I ask this a) because of an interest in ecommerce b) in the last few weeks
the hole in the wall did not deliver the cash it billed me for - and I (after
a creditworthy record of more years than I care to think of) am made to feel
like a criminal in trying to get my money back? So what is wrong with the
banks?