Subject: RE: UKNM: Re: Re: Re: Waitrose man in The Guardian
From: Amanda Quinn
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:54:29 GMT

Tim thats a little unfair, was the unnamed person not talking about how to
optimise pick & pack with the current delivery options available rather than
the one hour delivery service where stores would be so useful? A central
warehouse would considerably reduce the pick & pack time, reduce congextion
in the stores, and reduce previously referred to substitutions.