Subject: UKNM: BIB and WebTV
From: Peter Beech
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 12:34:24 +0100

Ahh Mike, it's all in the phrasing of the question... I was hoping to *OUT*
the guilty parties and get some 'public' debate. For what it's worth, my
understanding of the situation is the same as yours, but you'll just have
to believe me on that!

--
Peter Beech peteratwebmedia [dot] com (mailto:peteratwebmedia [dot] com)
+44 171 292 5535

Webmedia Group http://www.webmedia.com/