Subject: Re[2]: UKNM: Price matching
From: Geoffrey Inns
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 13:51:43 +0100

Comparative pricing will happen - it depends on who wants to set it up. ZD's
NetBuyer will do this for the direct PC market and is already hugely successful
in the States. I'm sure they are on a % for this service so it is certainly
worth doing. Then there is Screentrade of course. There are probably a few
product areas out there that new comparison sites could serve. It depends on
what people want to buy over the web.