Subject: Re: UKNM: Egg.com website
From: T2K (site office)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 15:31:40 +0100

Just had a quick look at the egg.com website, which contrary to
Azeem's experiences flew along at quite a fast loading speed.

One thing i do have to say is that it's quite beautiful, while
remaining simplistic and east to navigate around..

It's kind of a Zen
budhist feeling site....could almost imagine Paul McKenna telling me
to relax and put my feet up, while he show'd me around 'Maybe you'd
like a cup of tea MARK RAMSKILL' (had enough of cookies like this
myself)

All in all a nice little site, perhaps trying a bit too hard to be
relaxed in its approach.

With this, teletext and the looonnnggg tv ad's Prudential must have a
fair few bob to play around with....have to say its arousing my
interest however, which very seldom happens...

Mark Ramskill

* T2K
* Teesside & London
*