Subject: Re: UKNM: Egg.com website
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 17:59:39 +0100

>It would be ok (although I'm not in love with it) if.....
>
>(a) It didn't take best part of a minute to get the front page up, and we
>have a far from slow connection here, I would have though most users would
>have given up thinking there connection had died ?

Although the site was pretty-ish and average it only took 10 seconds to
access the front page from home ... and I aint got BT Highway, just a
modem connection.

Dare I say it .... I could've done better ..... gis a job !!

Lee

* -- leeaturbanmediadesigns [dot] com -- *
* -- urbanmediadesigns.com -- *
* -- djindex.com -- *
* -- summerfestivals.com -- *
* -- and soon ... releasethegroove.com -- *